Tuesday 29 September 2015

Autumn Makeup | Featuring Mac Rebel

For Autumn I do lean towards the dark lip and neutral eye look more as I think your lip colour is more easy to change, but I like going for a darker eye now and again just to switch things up a little, depending on my mood, this is the look I really love to go for if I'm feeling more of a darker eye..


YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
I always go for a glowy medium coverage base, so this foundation is great for that, giving a natural glow to the skin is perfect for Autumn


Mac Select Cover Up Concealer 
I tend to go a shade lighter for my under eye concealer in the colder months for more of a highlighted effect, just to give my skin more life into it and brighten up my eyes, brightening my eyes is a key feature I focus on, as I find they're my best feature on my face. This concealer is a medium to full coverage, also very pigmented so you need the smallest 'dot sized' amount


Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
I find my concealers always crease under my eyes, and I discovered this setting powder the beginning of the year and have used it since, it's a lose powder with light reflecting particles, brightening and setting the concealer


Nars Illuminator 'Copacobana'
This is the highlighter which I used for my cheekbones, a small dot for each cheek bone is enough, with slight silver shimmers in it, it really highlights, brightens and brings forward the cheekbones


I wanted to use this palette today as it doesn't get enough love at all from me, but I looked through my makeup collection and looked at the shadows in the palette and thought they would suit this season very well. The shades I used were Suspect, Verve and Pistol, placing Verve on the inner part of the eye, Suspect on the outer part, and Pistol blended on the outer part along with into my crease. The shades are so pigmented and buttery I would recommend them to everyone


Mac Rebel Lipstick
I love a dark lip for the colder seasons, I feel it's just very me, so I used this shade as it was the perfect Autumn shade, a  pink toned purple, so stunning and so pigmented, it lasts on the lips for hours and then leaves a berry stain after the lipstick has rubbed off







Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment