Tuesday 6 October 2015

Warm Cranberry Eye Makeup

As I keep my makeup looks quite natural, I wanted to feature a look for Autumn which is very Autumnal but more out there and dramatic, but still very wearable. The focus is more on the eyes, so I kept the rest of the makeup very neutral. Any warm eye shadow would work with this look and cooperate with the Autumn theme



Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel
I love this foundation because of how good it is for the price, being drugstore. Most people use the foundation version of this, but if you are wanting a satin/glowy finish with a lighter texture to the foundation then this is great. I only wanted a medium coverage foundation so the overall look wasn't too full on and intense


Mac Select Cover Up Concealer
When keeping the rest of the makeup simple apart from the eyes, I wanted to make sure I used a concealer which was one shade lighter than my skin colour to enhance the eyes as they're the key feature, I also like highlighting under the eyes when Autumn, I don't really make the effort to in Summer as I don't like wearing too much for it


Chanel  Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer
I wanted to keep the skin quite natural and light, so I only used this product to contour and not bronze. Its very creamy and pigmented so only a little amount is needed. Since the skin is quite natural and that I won't be using a blush for this look I wanted to add some sort of definition to the face


Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle
This is the highlighter I applied to my face on my cheekbones and down my nose, I can't stop using this highlighter as it is the perfect shade of highlight for me, but I do need to branch out and invest in another!


Mac Eyeshadow 'Cranberry'
This is the main feature to this look, the warm eyes. I used this shadow by itself to keep it simple and I feel like it looks amazing by itself. I used a blending brush to apply it as I only wanted a wash of this colour over my eyes. This colour is perfect for Autumn/Winter


Mac Jubilee Lipstick
I always lean towards this lipstick when I want something neutral with a little bit of colour to it, it's the perfect nude for me


Love, Chantelle

Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment