Monday, 28 September 2015

Top 5 Makeup Picks For Autumn

I thought long and hard about what products I wanted to put in my top picks as I wanted to make sure that these are the products that I knew I would be using this Autumn and I know are just amazing products...


I chose this foundation as it has a medium coverage, not too light or too full looking which I think is quite versatile for many people, you can build it up more for a fuller coverage, or sheer it out by using your fingers, it has a satin finish which is great for when our skin gets dryer in the colder 


This highlighter can also pass as a light blush from the colour being a soft peach pink. It doesn't have any shimmer in it and I like to use it with a stippling brush to get a light glow on my cheekbones, it almost has a wet look to it. Keeping with cream and liquid products helps with our dry skin in colder weathers


Ever since purchasing this lipstick a few months ago, it has been one of my favourites ever since. It's a plum toned brown with a slight gloss finish to keep your lips hydrated. I always love wearing slightly darker lip shades coming into Autumn as it'll always be a trend that will never go out of fashion


I love to use this palette all year round, but for Autumn it's great as it has so many beautiful warm shades to keep with the Autumn trends. My favourite shades out of this palette are Sidecar, Half Baked and Toasted. These shadows are super pigmented and buttery


I harldy reach for blushers as I'm more of a bronzer girl, but when I do this is one I love to wear, it's a pink peach shade with gold shimmers through it


Love, Chantelle