Tuesday 28 April 2015

Products Worth The Purchase

We all have products we just cannot live without with, and also products which we know are definitely worth the purchase, so today I'm sharing ten products I feel like are worth buying as they live up to expectations


This was the second high end foundation I purchased, it's a liquid foundation which gives a medium to full coverage, they have a wide range of shades and gives a satin finish, unfortunately for the price you don't even get a pump, but nether the less its such a beautiful product, glides on beautifully, doesn't look full on or cakey and is for all skin types

I always, always need to have some sort of powder or I will just start to freak out a little, but what I love about this powder is that it's a loose powder so it doesn't cake up on your face, and doesn't give you a matte, dull look to your skin, you can lightly dust it over to set your makeup but not take away the glow in your skin, or you can add a little more for a more matte look

I didn't think I would like this product so much, I don't know what it is, but it makes me look so healthy and awake, the shade 01 adds a natural tan look to my face which then matches my body, it doesn't cover up much but it makes my skin look really good

This is my number one highlighter, it's a cream product which can be used so multiple things depending on the shade you get, you can use it as a highlighter, blusher, eyeshadow or contour. There is no glitter or shimmer particles, and just adds a glow, almost wet look to your cheekbones, it works well over powders as well

This is the most gorgeous cream eyeshadow I have ever seen, it's in a stick form for an easy, mess-free application, it's very creamy and smooth to apply, also very very pigmented! As soon as it's applied and you have blended, it instantly sets into place and will not budge at all, no matter how hard you try smudge it! This shade is a gorgeous mauve purple with silver glitter flecks through it

This is the best mascara I have ever used and I am so glad to say it's from the drugstore! I love Maybelline for their mascaras as they're always the best in the drugstore in my opinion, This mascara lengthens and separates your eyelashes so so well, I even prefer it over some Estee Lauder and Lancome mascaras I've tried

This Urban Decay palette is my favourite palette to use, all the shades inside are all shades I would use, they're mostly warm shades which is right up my street, they're super pigmented and creamy, a tiny bit of fall out from the shimmer shades but nothing drastic, it's also a very reasonable price for twelve eyeshadows

I always wear natural makeup in the day, so I never want to use a heavy, full coverage concealer, but I like to wear something to brighten up my eye area, and Iv'e found this product does that perfectly for me, it's a lightweight liquid product but covers just enough to brighten up your eyes, but still looks natural

This is a new purchase I made a week ago, and I already love it, it's like a BB cream with a light consistency, and a natural coverage, but it had a factor about it which makes your skin look healthy and glowing from within!

I have loved this lipstick for a long long time, and will always be my go-to shade, a neutral brown/pink nude, slightly darker than my natural lip colour, it adds natural definition to my lips, it's a hydrating formulae and is very pigmented! Can be worn sheered out or more opaque 





What products would you say are worth the purchase?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment