Friday 24 April 2015

First Impression: Estee Lauder Enlighten EE Cream

For a few months now I have really been wanting to try this product from Estee Lauder, after seeing YouTubers use it and seeing how incredible it looks on them, I finally decided it was time to purchase. 

What drew me to this product was that it's a light coverage but really evens out your complexion and makes your skin look healthy, and for the amazing glow it adds to your skin. I always like to see my skin showing through my makeup, which is what makes your makeup look the most natural, which is also how I like to wear my makeup, very natural for the day.



I did postpone buying this product as it is quite pricey being £34, but I am glad I did buy it because I do think it's worth the price. It evens out your complexion, making your skin look flawless, but still looking like its your own skin, adds an amazing glow which makes your skin look healthy and awake, it is also easy to apply and blend, either with a brush, sponge or your fingers.

Un-blended 

Half Blended

Fully Blended

A few things to look out for with this product, it has SPF 30, so there's a possibility of flashback. It does have a scent, which I don't mind but I knew a few people don't like it, and there is only three shades to choose from, light, medium or deep, but the product does seem to be good at adapting to your skin tone, it doesn't give you a mask and seems to just blend seamlessly, I would recommend getting a shade tested on you beforehand.

I have the shade 'Light 1', which doesn't look very light at all, I would say it is a light-medium shade


It is a glowy product, so if you have oily skin this might not be for you, but it does claim it is for all skin types, so it might work really well if it is set with a powder, again, make sure you test before you buy! Get someone at a counter to put it on you, wear it throughout the day, and at the end of the day see how it works for you.

As you can see I got two free samples along with my order from ordering of the Estee Lauder website, and it was also free delivery, and the samples are large!



The 'Modern Muse Body Lotion' smells more like a woman scent, its very elegant and sophisticated. The 'Sumptuous Infinite' mascara I like for my bottom lashes as it defines them, but my Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara lengthens and separates better for my top lashes

What products do you love from Estee Lauder?

Love. Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment