Monday 2 February 2015

Lush Valentines Day Collection Haul

If you love Lush just as much as me, you will know every year they bring out limited edition products for different times of the year (Easter, Christmas, Halloween, Valentines Day), and I always get really excited as they are always the best products ever! Their Christmas range didn't fail to impress me as I may of bought the majority of the range.. I picked up just a few of their Valentines Day products, which where all bubble bars and a shower gel as they are my favourites to use, I'm not really a bath bomb person as you can only use them once but I do use them occasionally, but this time I didn't pick up any as none wowed me but these did.. 

If you want to see the full collection visit them here! Lush Valentines Day Collection 



This is basically a red heart with a gold glitter filling in the middle, you may recognise the shape as it is created after their classic bubbleroons, it has a sweet scent which includes..

Shea Butter
Vanilla
Geranium Oil
Frangipani Absolute


This shower gel also contains a sweet scent to it which some describe it as a vanilla-marshmallow scent and I totally agree! This contains..

Fresh Organic Pomegranate Juice
Almond Oil
Marshmallow Root
Vanilla Pod


I can see this product being well loved and raved about as it is so beautiful looking with spiral or pastel colours in the shapes of a unicorn horn with star confetti, this has more of a fresh floral scent which contains

Lavender Oil
Ylang Ylang Oil
Neroli Oil


This red heart with gold glitter smells very citrusy and fruity, which contains

Bergamot Oil
Rose Absolute
Lemongrass Oil


Have you picked up any of this collection yet?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment