Friday 13 February 2015

Drugstore Skincare Haul


Recently I have completely forgotten about the drugstore, I've just been looking at high end products and forgetting how great the drugtore products actually are, so much of them compare to high end products, so I made a few orders of drugstore makeup and more skincare which will come up in a post soon!

I've not really heard anyone talk about Soap & Glory skincare products, and I absolutely love their bath and body products, I have so many, and the skincare range looks really good so I thought I would give it a try! 



Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask
Again, I haven't heard many people talk about this product, I've seen a few people use it but they've not really said anything about the product, so I thought it was about time I tried it for myself, I have only used it once and it's a face mask which heats up and then cools on your face, One amazing thing which I have to say, is you only need to wear it for 5 MINUTES! If you're in a rush or just impatient this mask is great for you, 5 minutes is no time at all, it claims to clear up the skin and clear clogged pores.. My pores are still clogged but I don't expect them to clear up after one use, but I woke up the next morning and my skin was noticeably clear of scars and any imperfections I had on my face, also my face was clear of oil! It managed to prevent my oily t-zone but didn't leave my skin dry!



Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Serum
I have to admit, I don't fully know what a serum does, all I know is you put it on before your moisturiser, I know a few serums fill out wrinkles and plump the skin, I have no idea if that's what all serums do, but since I didn't have one I just picked one up to see if it made my skin any different, it's a pump with a cream-gel like formular as it melts when you place it into your hands, also the packaging is beautiful!


Soap & Glory Bright Here, Bright Now Energy Boost Balm
This product can either be used as a moisturiser, over moisturiser or mixed into your foundation to give your skin a luminous glowing look, and it does give your skin that healthy glow, I like to use this as my moisturiser as it's really hydrating and it's not a glittery or shimmery product at all, it gives a very natural glow


Soap & Glory You Won't Believe Your Eyes Eye Cream
Finally, I have been wanting to get an eye cream for the longest time as I don't currently own one and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to get one! This one has 3 metal roller balls on the end and the product comes out around them, you simply roll it under your eyes and then pat it in with your ring finger, it doesn't feel sticky or tacky and adsorbs really quickly, I am yet to try this under my makeup!

Have you tried any Soap & Glory skincare?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment