Wednesday 10 September 2014

My Pink Picks

These are my most loved pink products which I love and make me sort of feel good about myself, also they're products which I know I can rely on to pick me up..




Victoria Secret Body Mist 'Sheer Love'
This is a super fresh floral scent which I think suits all ages and styles!

Bobbie Brown Shimmer Brick 'Pink Quartz'
I love using this for a glowing highlighted look either dramatic or subtle depending what I feel like going for that day

Real Techniques 'Multi Task' Brush
Amazing for blusher and bronzer!

MAC 'All That Glitters' Eyeshadow
Great overall lid colour for day or night, it's a gorgeous sheeny nude pink

Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm 'Plumped Up Peony'
A plum/pink shade for the cheeks (I also find it looks great on the lips as it's so pigmented and not drying.. Shh!), a great Autumn/Winter shade

Tanya Burr Lipgloss 'Exotic Island'
I love this for going out, it's a lovely bright pink blue purple, smells amazing, isn't sticky and is very long wearing, so pigmented! Well done Tan

Beauty Blender
Blends in foundation and concealer like a dream, also any mistakes you make with blush, highlighter or bronzer, I love this for my liquid foundations, thicker foundations I would opt for a brush

Swatches L-R:  Tanya Burr Lipgloss 'Exotic Island, Clinique Cheek Balm 'Plumped Up Peony', MAC 'All That Gitters' & Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick 'Pink Quartz'.



What's your top pink picks?

Love, Chantelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment