Monday 15 September 2014

My Favourite Highlighters

I love highlighters because I think they just add more life to your skin and make you look luminous and glowing, so these are my 2 top powder highlighters which I also think are very similar..



Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick 'Pink Quartz' -
This is a champagne pink with 5 rows different shades of pinks, golds, browns and champagne shades which when used all together create a gorgeous neutral subtle pink highlight shade, or if you prefer you can use each shade separately which I think is great, I also love this as eyeshadow! This highlighter gives a lovely glowing look to the skin, but if you apply too much of this it can look quite odd as you'll have a noticeable pink highlighter on the tops of your cheek bones. This is also quite pricey but I think will last you a lifetime as you don't need much of this at all, another bonus is that it comes with a mirror

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish 'Soft and Gentle' -
This highlighter I find is very similar to the Bobbi Brown one but this one has more loose glitter particles in it so this will give you more of a shimmer highlighter whereas the Bobbi Brown one is more of a subtle glow look. This is a great nude champagne colour, more of a wearable natural shade and is easier to wear, I have had this for a very long time and I am no way hitting pan on this just yet! This is cheaper than the Bobbi Brown one but the Bobbi Brown one has a more sturdy and sleek packaging with a mirror and more variety in colours. Both are amazing highlighters which I love using and I would recommend them to everyone

Top - MAC
Bottom - Bobbi Brown


What's your favourite highlighter?

Love, Chantelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment