Monday 1 September 2014

August Favourites

It was only the last day of August that I realised August was over and I haven't wrote up my August favourites yet! I am still loving the same things as last month with only a few new favourites so here they are..



Victoria Secret Body Mist 'Sensual Blush' - (Ebay for UK buyers) 
This has been my go-to body mist this month, it has a fruity scent to it but also being musky at the same time, not too fresh which I like and I haven't smelt anything like it before

This is a great light foundation which still gives you the coverage you need but still looks like skin, they have a great range of yellow and pink tones from light too dark shades

This makes blending out my foundation a breeze, it blends out everything effortlessly and still makes it look flawless and seamless on your skin

This is a great plum shade gloss stick which great pigmentation and lasts a long time to say its a type of gloss, they all smell like vanilla too! This shade is great for Autumn/Winter

This is a great subtle bronzer for light to medium to skin. I find you can never add too much of this onto your skin and gives a natural bronzed look

This is a key part in my skincare routine as it helps remove any dead skin cells and any dirt left on the skin after cleansing or removing your makeup, it also helps to brighten up your complexion which I love!

This nail polish itself is a great browny dusky rose shade, again great for Autumn/Winter, also these kind of darker shades are what suit my skin tone which is a sort of olive undertone and I am really getting into the festive feel so this is also why I chose this shade, all Essie nail polishes have a great colour pay off in just one coat and don't chip as easy as any other nail polishes, I also find the brush is the right size and makes it easy to apply..



What have you been loving this August?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment