Sunday 24 August 2014

Natural Glowing Makeup

This morning I decided it was time to write a blog post on another makeup look, I really wanted to do a winter/Christmas makeup look because I am just so excited for it and I'm already counting down but I thought it was a little too early for that!


Today's look is a really natural glowing skin makeup, not so much natural as in the 'no-makeup makeup look'. This look is focused on making the skin look glowing and healthy, so let's get into it..

The products I used:

(Makes your skin look luminous & unbelievably glowing in photos!)
(Great for covering blemishes & under eye circles)
(Great for tanned skins, slight orange base)
(Great highlight for tanned skins, great highlight & blush in one for lighter skins)
(Ideal for dark brows, no warm undertones)
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 'Bootycall' & 'Half Baked'
(I used a mixture of both shades on my lid & tear duct & 'Half Baked' along my bottom lash line)
(Amazing nude gloss for all skin tones)




Here's some pictures of me wearing this makeup look this morning, I hope you can all see how luminous and glowing my skin looks all down to Estee Lauder, if not then just take my word for it! If you would like to see a drugstore makeup look please let me know in the comments!






What's your favourite item out of these makeup products?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment