Sunday 24 August 2014

My Makeup Collection & Storage

I have always wanted to do this type of blog post but I never had enough makeup to do one! So now I have a small collection which is slowly building up I thought I would share with you my collection, how I store it and also some of my favourite makeup items in my collection..

So I store my makeup for now in a drawer in my dressing table/desk as I don't think any makeup bag could hold it all in, then I keep my makeup organised into sections using my Muji drawer/desk organisers, these are such essentials for organising your makeup if you keep it in drawers and they are just so unbelievably cheap!



Top - 
Top left is lipsticks, top middle is blushers and highlighters, and the top right is bronzers. My favourite lipsticks are the Revlon Lip Butters, I have the shades 'Pink Truffle' and 'Sugar plum'. I don't have a favourite blush but my favourite highlighter is the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in 'Pink Quartz', which can sometimes act like a very shimmery blush I guess! And my favourite bronzers are The Balm Betty Lou Manizer, Bourjois Delice De Soleil and Chanel  Soleil Tan De Chanel.


Middle - 
Middle left is my Naked 2 palette, in the middle is where I keep longer products such as lipglosses, mascaras, eyeliners and eyebrow product, my favourite lipgloss is the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in 'Nudist' and Tanya Burr Lipgloss in 'Exotic Island'. Favourite brow product is my Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in 'Taupe'. Middle right is all of my foundations and concealers, my favourites are Nars Sheer Glow, Rimmel London 25 Hour Nude, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and Bourjois Healthy Mix. My favourite concealer is Collection Lasting 

Perfection Concealer.



Bottom - 
Bottom left is cheap primark sponges and my beauty blender, bottom middle is MAC 'All That Glitters' and 'Charcoal Brown' eyeshadows, finally bottom right is lip balm/butters, which I don't use but are always handy to keep.

How do you like to keep your makeup stored?

Love, Chantelle

Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment