Wednesday 27 August 2014

High End Makeup Dupes!

Recently I have been finding quite good dupes for some high end products from the drug store, and who doesn't love a good bargin? So I thought I would share some with you..



Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation - Shade '4' and Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Nude - Shade '100 Ivory'. 

When the colours are swatched on your hand they dont look the same but once you blend them out they both for a weird reason adapt to the same colour on my face ( I put one foundation on one half of my face and the other on the other half), and they don't feel the same either, Rimmel feels slightly thicker and the Giorgio Armani one does feel more luxurious, but once they are on the skin and blended side my side, they have matching finishes! They both have a natural glowing finish with medium coverage.

NARS Bronzer - Shade 'Laguna' and Bourjois Delice De Soleil Bronzer.

Both bronzers are a slightly different shade, but they both give a natural matte bronzed finish to the skin, the Bourjois one is more warm toned which looks more natural on the skin as the NARS one is more brown, not a colour we all naturally tan in, all natural tans from the sun have a warm undertone, they both have small gold glitter particles in them which are seamless on the skin, but just help the skin to look less dull as it's a matte. I find with the Bourjois one you can't put too much of it on so you don't really need to be careful, it's a great shade for the lightest of skins down to more tanned olive skin tones. Plus they both have mirrors.. Bonus!

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick - Shade '55 Romance' and Maybelline Baby Lips - Shade 'Cherry Me'.

I didn't believe myself when I put these two side by side and saw they where almost identical! Mainly because the Maybelline one is only a tinted lip balm but it has great pigmentation! They both have that rose pink undertone to them, the only difference is the Maybelline one smells like cherries and is more glossy and moisturising.




Do you have any great dupes for makeup products?

Love, Chantelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment