Tuesday 1 July 2014

Makeup Wishlist (Benefit, Dior, Nars & Bobbie Brown)

I've already done a blog post on some of my wishlist as I had to split them up into 3 blog posts and there's just way too much to include in just one post! So this is my second post out of the 3 which I will be posting. These are all makeup items I have looked into in detail and have heard so many great things about them and I'm 100% sure they are worth the buy!

Benefit:
'They're real' Mascara £17
Gimme Brow Gel £17.50
Ooh La Lift Eye Brightener £17.50
Blusher in 'CORALista' 'Rockateur'  £23.50
Porefessional Primer £24.50
Brow Zings Brow Compact £24.50
Watts Up Highlighter £24.50
Dior:
Nude Shimmer Highlighter £32 (I can only find this on Ebay!)
Rose Diamond £32
Eyeshadow Trio 'Rosewood' £35


Nars:
Radiant Creamy Concealer 'Chantilly' £22
Illuminator 'Copacabana' £22.50
Sheer Glow Foundation £30.50




Bobbie Brown:
Creamy Concealer Corrector £18.50
Blush 'Apricot' £19
Full Coverage Face Brush £29.50


Love Chantelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment