Tuesday 10 June 2014

Colourful Summer Makeup

I had so much fun recreating this makeup look as it's colourful and can be worn anywhere! It's sort of a natural bronze and peach kind of look, but it's nothing too dramatic so it is suitable for day or night time!



Foundation - I used my Revlon Colorstay Foundation in the shade 'Buff', it's a great medium to full coverage foundation, but still looks natural giving a natural matte finish, great for all skin types, I used a damp sponge to blend this in, since it's a thicker texture, I find I can apply it better with a damp sponge. I set my foundation with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the shade 'Tansparent', BEST DRUG STORE POWDER EVER.

Eyebrows - I kept the eyebrows by gently filling them in slightly with my MAC Brow Pencil in the shade 'Lingering', great natural medium brown colour, also keeps the brows looking natural.

Bronzer, Blusher & Highlighter - NARS Laguna Bronzer all around the edges of my face to give me a natural tan look also because the foundation I used is very light, you can use any peachy blush for your cheeks, and I used MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade 'Soft and Gentle' on my cheekbones, brow bone, and down the centre of my nose

Eyes - I mixed my NARS Laguna Bronzer and a peach blush all over my eyelids to give a bronzy peach shade, then I used the same peach blush but this time mixed with my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter and I put that in the tear duct to give an amazing bright shimmery pink colour which I think just pulls the look together. I used my trusty Maybelline The Falsies Mascara on my top and bottom lashes and this is my top favourite drug store mascara, it does everything you want a mascara to do!

Lips - All I used on my lips was the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in the colour 'Nude Eclipse', I only used a small amount of this as it is a very deep true nude so if you use too much it can wash you out.

This makeup has just made me so excited for summer so I hope it inspired some of you looking for a nice natural makeup this summer!


Products used - 
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
MAC Brow Pencil
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Highlighter
Rimmel Apocalips

Love Chantelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment