Monday 26 May 2014

Spring Haul

I did a little bit of online shopping and decided it was time to treat myself, not only was I in desperate need of some clothes for the summer, but I just felt like getting myself a few bits and bobs some of which are for heading into the spring summer time.

Starting off with clothes, I was just browsing on the Miss Selfridge website and I just fell in love with this skort, I have a slight obsession with this sort of black and white pattern which is coming into trend for this summer spring time, I also have a dress with a similar pattern, but I just loved them and thought it was time to stop window shopping and treat myself to something, these will be my staple bottoms for spring summer as they are so comfortable to wear and skorts are coming into trend at the moment


The second piece of clothing I got was a top to go with my skort, I was looking for a white thin floaty shiffon type of top and I found this one from Missguided, it's not too thin for the quality of the material to be bad, it's just a nice material, but these type of tops are a tiny bit see through so unless you are daring enough, I would wear a strap top underneath. I have found that this top easily gets dirty, and I always seem to spill everything down me when I wear something where it will show, but it's just super comfy and great for when the weather gets warmer


I bought 2 body mists which I think would be great for spring, summer time, the first one is actually from Asda and it's the nspa mango scent and is just a really nice fruity scent, I actually now own 3 of these as I think they are so cheap and smell amazing and are great for travelling with, the second body mist is from Avon and this one is the Caribbean Paradise scent, this again is just a fruity scent which is great for spring summer time


Revlon Colorstay Foundation in the shade 'Buff', this is a pale neutral shade, this foundation has an amazing coverage with a natural matte finish, this foundation gives amazing coverage and is really affordable

Then I went into MAC and decided I wanted to try out their brow pencils, so the lady there told me to get the shade 'Lingering' which is a great brow pencil for full natural looking brows.

I also decided that I HAD to buy a Zoeva makeup brush as I have heard so many good things about these brushes so I had to try them since they are such good prices! I haven't had the chance to try this brush out before this blog post yet but I will be doing a review post on it very soon! But it does feel really amazingly soft and dense, I got the brush '103 Defined Buffer' as I wanted a dense brush for my foundation


Yankee Candle in 'Sugared Apple' and was on sale, it smells heavenly. If you like sweet smelling candles then you will love this one, it sort of reminds me of melted sugar, just a lovely sweet scent, even though it's a Christmas scent, I still love it for all year round!


So that's my mini haul for spring, summer as I don't by anything for myself often so when I do it's nice to share it!

You can get all of these products from:
Miss Selfridge skort
Missguided top
Nspa mango scent
Avon Caribbean scent
Revlon Colorstay
MAC brow pencil
Zoeva brush (if you live in the UK you can get these brushes from Love-Makeup where shipping will be cheaper, my brush is just sold out here at the moment!
Yankee candle

No comments:

Post a Comment