Thursday 22 May 2014

MAC Collection


I was just looking at my makeup collection and saw this small little collection of MAC products and they looked so pretty all together so I couldn't not do a post about them! All these products are amazing so they need to be more known!

In this collection is:
MAC Pure Zen Lipstick
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Charcoal Brown Eye Shadow
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation
MAC 266 Small Angled Brush

Starting off with the Pure Zen lipstick, this is a crèmesheen finish which means this lipstick is very moisturising on the lips so is great for anyone who suffer with dry or cracked lips and find it hard to wear some lipsticks because of this, or just for anyone who love that kind of finish like I do, it's a lovely nude peachy colour, like a your lips but better colour, very natural and subtle


The MAC concealer is great for when you want to cover up any blemishes or under eye circles as it has a full coverage flawless finish but doesn't look cakey at all, it has a lovely natural matte finish too. I have the shade NW20, all of the NW shades are great for covering under eye circles or the blue green veins, and the NC shades are all great for covering blemishes such as scars and spots, you can also use that shade under the eyes also if your under eyes don't need much covering and you just want a brightening effect, for a brightening effect you want to go one shade lighter than your actual skin tone, this concealer is just so creamy and lasts forever


I use my MAC Charcoal Brown Eye Shadow just to fill in my eyebrows but of course you can just use it as an eye Shadow, it would look great for contour in the socket for all skin tones, all of the MAC eye shadows are very pigmented meaning you don't need to use much at all, this eye shadow is a matte finish as you always want to use a matte eye shadow when filling in your eyebrows, but it's not too powdery and flaky, it's just a lovely warm toned dark brown, great for people will dark brown/black eyebrows, if you have blonde or lighter eye brow hairs I would recommend 'Omega' eye shadow


I use this Mineralize Skin Finish as a highlight on the tops of my cheek bones, down the center of my nose and on my cupids bow. If you get a shade from this collection which is darker than your skin tone you can use it as something to bronze up your skin a little, but these are very glittery and shimmery so it might look a little too much when used all over the face. My shade is a gold peach light bronze shade which looks great on olive skin tones and darker skin ones, shades such as 'Lightscapade' will look great on people will pink undertones in their skin and for fairer skin tones, and the shade 'Gold Deposit' would look amazing for deeper skin tones


This foundation is great if you like that really dewy finish to your skin, but if you don't like that it can easily be powdered, I would recommend just powdering down the center of the face (forehead, nose and chin) if you don't want to powder all over just to stop it looking shiny. It has a medium to full coverage, it also has SPF 15 so great to use all year round, it seems to last all day on my skin and just blurs the imperfections and makes me look naturally flawless, if you where wondering, the shade I have is NW25, which is too dark for me now but it was perfect when I had a tan in the summer from being abroad

Lastly, the MAC 266 Brush, this brush I find is just amazing for filling in eyebrows, it can also be used to for eyeliner and other things also but I use it mainly for my brows, it's the right size to not overload product onto my eye brows, and the angled bristles makes the eyebrows look softer and less bold and fake looking. It's just a great eye brow brush to make your brows look so amazing, I would recommend this for EVERYONE


I hope this post helped some of you if any of you where looking to buy any of these products, you can always message me through Twitter or follow me on Instagram if you would like advise or more information about MAC products, I have researched MAC products for years and have seen exactly how they all work and what would work for who's needs

Thanks for reading :)

Love Chantelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment