Monday 12 May 2014

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint


I am literally in love with these nail polishes, the range of colours are my sort of colours, I love pastels on the nails expecially when coming into Spring/Summer time, so I thought I would purchase one of the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint polishes in the colour 'Sugar Apple', this is just a really pretty green, duck egg shade

All of the nail polishes are really long wearing and are more prone to chipping than any other nail polish, and I have major problems with my nail polish chipping as they will just chip like the next day! So I was really looking forward to trying these, they are a jelly formular which means they have a lovely shine finish to them and will last longer than your regular nail polish

They are all so really affordable as well which makes it really eye catching, I love all of the Barry M nail polishes they are really worth more than the prices they are, they look and feel like they are high end nail polishes, without looking at the packaging and seeing it's Barry M, I would guess it's a high end nail polish


The down side to the light pastel shades is that you will need to apply 2-3 coats to get the maximum full colour out of them as when you apply the first coat they come on the nails quite sheer. The best way I like to apply my nail polish is to apply thin coats and let them dry in between which makes them dry overall quicker as I nearly always seem to smudge my nail polish, but the Barry M nail polishes all dry really quick which I always look for in a nail polish


Another thing that I love about the Barry M nail polishes is the packaging, how its mainly all just a clear glass bottle so you can clearly see the full colour of the nail polishes, as some nail polish brands have stickers or not a clear bottle so you can't really see it's true colour

This is just a small, quick blog just showing you my recent purchase for Spring/Summer and I just thought that the Barry M nail polish and this colour its self was just too pretty to not share with you. I highly recommend these nail polishes if you're looking for something with high shine, long wearing, prone to chipping and an amazing range of colours then Barry M is the way to go!


Here are some other shades from their Hi Shine collection


Since this is a short blog, I thought I would include other nail polish lines which I love!

Tanya Burr Nail Polish
Ciate Nail Polish
Essie Nail Polish
OPI Nail Polish

Love Chantelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment