Monday 5 May 2014

Quick And Easy Glowing Night Out Makeup Look


I got bored last night and I just was in the mood to put on lots of makeup, not having a clue what I even wanted to do at all, just go for a sort of going out/night makeup and I just came up with this, I thought it would be a good idea just to share with you what I came up with. This look is great for night time as it's quite a full makeup look. This look is also where the skin is really glowy and fresh looking with lovely shimmery purple, pink, almost wet looking eye shadow, then a bright bold lip


Face:
L'oreal True Match in W4 Golden Natural:
This foundation is quite a liquid formular but it has a really good coverage, it has a natural matte finish and they have a really good range of shades warm tones and cool tones, it's also a really good price.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium: This concealer had a medium coverage and has a great matte finish and is so affordable, a lot of YouTubers rave about this concealer because it is worth so much more than £3!

The Body Shop Shimmer Waves: This is in the shade CORAL for my blush and highlight, this is just a blush and highlight combo and I used this on my cheeks, and the lightest shade for the tops of my cheeks for a highlight, also that shade down my nose and my brow bone

MAC Charcoal Brown Eye Shadow: I used this for my eyebrows with an angled brush, this is just a dark brown matte shade which is good for a more of a strong eyebrow look.

Eyes:
Rimmel Glam Eyes in Smokey Quartz: I used this all over my lid, this is just a lovely shimmery almost wet looking taupe purple shade, then I used the highlighter from the body shop again, using all of the shades and putting them into my crease, then the lightest white shade just in the middle of my eye and tear duct, I used the MAC Charcoal Brown Shadow again along my lash line to make it look more smokey

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: Top and bottom lashes, this is a really good mascara, it doesn't flake off through the day and it gives you really full thick looking eyelashes.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 110: This is a really bright coral shade form the Kate Moss line and I think it just made this look pop, it also makes this look more for upcoming spring and summer, this is a matte lipstick which lasts a long time and they smell like water melons!


Love Chantelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment