Friday 2 May 2014

April Favourites

My April favourites isn't much different from last month so I didn't have much to include in this months but I thought I would do it anyway, it's mainly beauty things as I haven't really fell in love with anything new this month


Nivea Harmony Time Shower Cream, makes my skin lovely and moisturised and really smells amazing!

Tahitian Holiday Body Mist, this is a great summery coconut oil body mist, great for the summer time and is really affordable and the scent lingers for a while!


Jimmy Choo perfume, it's a really unique and fresh scent, it says it has notes of Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths, it's a sweet smell with a lovely fresh scent to it which makes it so unique.

Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in '100 Ivory' It's the first foundation I have found which actually is pretty much the same colour as my natural skin which makes it look loads natural which I love, it has a lovely dewy finish to it but I would recommend powdering your t-zone, it has a natural to medium coverage and has quite a nice smell to it and it is so affordable

Ray Ban aviators, I know these are super expensive and overpriced but I received these as a gift from my sister and I seriously love them, I usually go for aviators so I love these.


So that's all of my favourites for April which lean towards more summer essentials so I hope it gave you some ideas of what you might want for the summer coming up

Love Chantelle x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post! Sildamax is sold online in the UK; if you wish to buy Sildamax Medicine in the UK, you can book for delivering your medicine and get it delivered the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diazepam 10mg tablets online are available to treat anxiety and panic disorders. Also, Buy Diazepam Tablets Online UK through an online pharmacy at affordable prices. Explore Now!

    ReplyDelete