Friday, 2 May 2014

April Favourites

My April favourites isn't much different from last month so I didn't have much to include in this months but I thought I would do it anyway, it's mainly beauty things as I haven't really fell in love with anything new this month


Nivea Harmony Time Shower Cream, makes my skin lovely and moisturised and really smells amazing!

Tahitian Holiday Body Mist, this is a great summery coconut oil body mist, great for the summer time and is really affordable and the scent lingers for a while!


Jimmy Choo perfume, it's a really unique and fresh scent, it says it has notes of Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths, it's a sweet smell with a lovely fresh scent to it which makes it so unique.

Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in '100 Ivory' It's the first foundation I have found which actually is pretty much the same colour as my natural skin which makes it look loads natural which I love, it has a lovely dewy finish to it but I would recommend powdering your t-zone, it has a natural to medium coverage and has quite a nice smell to it and it is so affordable

Ray Ban aviators, I know these are super expensive and overpriced but I received these as a gift from my sister and I seriously love them, I usually go for aviators so I love these.


So that's all of my favourites for April which lean towards more summer essentials so I hope it gave you some ideas of what you might want for the summer coming up

Love Chantelle x