Sunday 13 April 2014

Spring Makeup Tutorial look 2

This spring makeup tutorial is a little more bold and out their as the other look I did was pretty and simple, I thought I would do another look which is for people who love a bold lip!


NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in the shade 'Punjab', this foundation gives a lovely full flawless coverage with a natural glow finish.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade '3 Warm Medium' under my eyes and on any blemish or imperfections I had, this concealer just covers up anything and everything you want it to and it makes your skin look flawless.

MAC Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow to fill in my brows and to give my them a more fuller look, full eyebrows are still in this season so you will be wanting to fill them in if you need to.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 'Transparent', it keeps me looking flawless and matte all day keeping the shine away and keeping my makeup in place.

Naked 2 Palette and I used the shade 'Half Baked', this is a lovely shimmery gold colour and I just put that all over my lids bringing it into my tear duct area for a lovely highlight look, this will also open up your eyes making them look more awake.

NARS Laguna bronzer just smudged underneath my eyes to give me more definition.

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in 'Black Drama' on my top and bottom lashes, this mascara is just the best mascara ever to give you that false lash effect without even bothering with false eyelashes.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle', this is just a lovely gold, peach, shimmery powder highlight, it's great for the cheekbones but also really lovely in the tear duct.

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in '110 Rossetto', this is a really lovely bright coral and it smells amazing like watermelons, and is a matte lipstick, I added on top my Tanya Burr Lipgloss in the shade 'Aurora' on top.


So this is my second spring makeup look I think will look lovely for spring if you want to be bold and go all out their with the bright lip, I personally love this makeup look as it's not too much where you can't pull it off, it also works with every skin tone I've found! I hope it helped some of you who where looking for some makeup ideas for the spring :)

Heres a picture of the lipstick and eyeshadow from the Naked 2 Palatte swatched on the back of my hand (to the right), the left swatches is the same lipstick but a different eyeshadow from the Naked 2 Palette called 'Bootycall' it was between these two eyeshadows and I think the gold shade looked better with this coral lipstick


Products used:
NARS Sheer Glow: House of Fraser
Collection Concealer: Boots
MAC Eyeshadow: House of Fraser
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: Boots
Naked 2 Palette: House of Fraser
NARS Laguna Bronzer: House of Fraser
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: Boots
MAC 'Soft and Gentle': Debenhams
Kate Moss Lipstick: Boots
Tanya Burr Lipgloss: Feel unique

Love Chantelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment