Wednesday 2 April 2014

March Favourites

This is my second monthly favourites blog post I have done on my blog and I actually love doing them! My monthly favourites doesn't change an awful lot, some products I use I love them for a couple of months, but I have made sure I switch it up a bit so I don't repeat myself and make it become boring. So anyway this month it is pretty much all beauty favourites, I haven't really been loving anything non beauty so I am just going to get straight into it!


Revlon Colorstay Foundation in the shade 'Buff Chamois', it is such a good flawless coverage foundation, it has a natural matte finish and stays putt all day!

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in 'Black Drama', this mascara is the best mascara I have ever tried! It makes your eyelashes look incredibly long and full! It doesn't flake under your eyes which I find happens with other mascaras, it just does exactly what I want a mascara to do.


Nspa Body Mist in the scent 'Vanilla', this smells literally like heaven.I love using body mists and perfumes, it's my second favourite part of getting ready!

Ferne Cotton Midnight Manicure collection which comes out every Christmas time in Boots and this is called 'Royal Red', I think red on my nails suit my skin tone than pale colours do, as I am tanned, I think bright and dark colours suit me better

Baylis & Harding Body Butter, this smells like roses and fresh flowers as all do the products from this range, this keeps me moisturised after I have had a bath and leaves the lovely rose scent on my skin.

Brush holder, I recently purchased these from B&M, it is actually a candle holder as it came with a mini candle inside but I just loved it for my brushes and it does the job! I got 2 of them and I think they cost £2.99 each which is such a bargin!


So that's all of my March favourites! Leave a comment or personal message me through my home page if you have any questions or if you would like to suggest me to do any blog posts that you would like :)

Products:
Revlon foundation: Boots
Maybelline mascara: Boots
Nspa body mist: Asda
Nail varnish: Available at Christmas time in boots!
Body Butter: This was received as a gift for Christmas, it was 3 boxes stacked, small medium and large and I cannot even find an image anywhere :(
Brush holder: Again I cannot find this item anywhere on the website! But I'm sure if you go into the store near you they should have them

Love Chantelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment