Sunday 30 March 2014

Trend Spring Makeup Tutorial


Spring makeup is starting to come in as we head into Spring, catwalks have included all of the Spring makeup trends this year so I thought I would share a pretty glowy Spring makeup which incorporates some of the Spring makeup trends. This makeup is my go-to makeup for Spring as it's just a lovely glowy, healthy makeup look ready to go into Spring, I am so done with the winter weather now and I am just ready to wear brighter colours and less wrapping up in dark clothes

Revlon Colorstay foundation, and I'm in the shade 'Buff Chamois', pale skin for the Spring is a massive trend, the catwalk models have all been wearing pale skin so I am using a shade which matches my natural face colour perfectly. This foundation gives you a healthy, natural matte flawless finish look, I would recommend this for people who like a little bit more coverage.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in '1 Fair' it gives a good coverage but it doesn't make it look like you have concealer on, It's great for covering under eye circles and blemishes.

For eyebrows I use the Avon Shimmerstick Brow Definer in the shade 'Blonde', it's natural looking on the brows but still gives you fuller brows, it has a waxy texture and lasts all day, very affordable!

I just use my NARS bronzer in 'Laguna' all over my lid, then on top I just put my highlighter MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle' all over where I put the bronzer and it just gives a lovely soft glow, other high street alternatives would be the Bourjois Delice De Poudre bronzer.

I don't change my mascara for any of the 4 seasons, I always will use my Myabelline the Falsies Mascara, it is truly the best mascara in the world, it just makes your eyelashes look amazing and it doesn't flake off throughout the day

NARS Bronzer in 'Laguna' to contour my cheekbones.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle' just on the tops of my cheek bones, this highlighter gives a lovely glow to the cheeks making them pop out, it's super shimmery.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 'Transparent', this powder is great as it keeps me matte throughout the day and keeps my makeup putt.

Tanya Burr Lipgloss in 'Aurora' which is a lovely rose toned pink, it smells like strawberries and cream and is very pigmented also you don't need to bother with a lip stick underneath,they also last all day and are very glossy, they're just lovely!


So this is the makeup look I love for Spring and is the go-to Spring makeup trend for this year, I hope it was useful for some of you and gave you some ideas for a makeup look this Spring/Summer!




Products:
Revlon Colorstay: Boots
Collection Concealer: Boots
Avon Brow Pencil: Avon
NARS Bronzer: House of Fraser
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish: House of Fraser
L'oreal Super Liner: Superdrug
MAC Pencil: House of Fraser
Maybelline The Falsies: Boots
Benefit Blush: House of Fraser
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: Boots
Tanya Burr Lipgloss: Feel Unique

Drugstore Alternatives:
MAC Brow Pencil: House of Fraser
Bourjois Bronzer: Boots
Topshop Highlighter: Topshop

Love Chantelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment