Sunday 23 March 2014

My Weekend

This weekend I had my lovely friend Chase stay over and we had a proper girly weekend together. Our weekend consisted of filming, makeup and pampering! Me and Chase filmed a few videos for her YouTube channel which she will be putting up throughout the weeks. These videos are seriously funny and was so fun filming them! So I thought I would share some photos from the weekend that I took, but I didn't take many as we was just so busy filming! Also I just wanted to tell you about the videos on Chase's channel and I hope you all can check them out! It would mean a lot for us both!


Here's Chase's channel if you would like to check it out! Chase's channel

Also here is the link to our first ever video together and Chase's first ever video on her YouTube channel! And it's the cotton wool ball challenge which was very funny so check it out!

Love Chantelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment