Sunday 23 March 2014

My Current Skin Care Routine


Skin care is so important, we need to keep our skin clean for it to look healthy, and give our skin what it needs to look glowy and clear. So I thought I would share what my current skin care routine was, my skin is combination skin and I find this routine I do keeps my skin looking clear, clean and healthy. Just to warn you that these products work really good for me, they might also work a dream for you! But also they could work terribly and do the opposite of helping your skin, since all of our skin is different, different products will all work different for us all, one product might keep someones skin looking and feeling great, whereas it might make someone else's skin break out in spots and blemishes


I use the Nivea Daily Essentials 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner, and this product is for normal and combination skin, this product I love to use to take my makeup off, either with water or cotton pads, I love using this cleanser rather than a face wash simply because it leaves my skin feeling so soft and doesn't break me out at all.

For my eye makeup I recently found a love for the Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Makeup Remover, I love how it removes my eye make up gently but effectively but gently, it's also really affordable.

For my moisturisers, I use 2, one for the day and one for the night, the day one I am using at the moment is the Elemis Pro-Collagen Marin Cream, which is also a Anti Aging cream, I don't use this moisturiser for the anti aging part, I use this moisturiser as i find it leaves my skin looking glowy and healthy and is a great base for my makeup, it makes me makeup last all day, it also has a lovely fragrance

Then the night moisturiser I use is the Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream, this moisturiser is a little thicker than a usual day cream, as night creams tend to be thicker so it will keep your skin moisturised all night, this product also has an amazing fragrance to it


So they're the products that I really love using lately, I would recommend you try them out if your skin doesn't react to different skin products, but these products work so good for me so I hope they do the same for you!


Products I use:

Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner: Boots
Simple Eye Makeup Remover: Boots
Elemis Marin Cream: Debenhams
Anew Night Cream: Avon, unfortunately this is not available at the moment :(

Love Chantelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment