Sunday 2 March 2014

What's in my makeup bag?

I thought I would show everyone what is in my current makeup bag, I try to keep my main makeup bag limited down to products I actually use, and keep the makeup I don't use so much for everyday stored out of the way, this makes it easier for me to keep my main makeup in a makeup bag making it easier to carry around with me. All of these products come into use for me and I love them all!

So my makeup bag is just an old pink and purple makeup bag from Ted Baker, I find it the right size to hold these makeup items in and makes it easy to carry them around with me, also it doesn't take up too much room on my desk


I like to use my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in the shade 'Light Nude' for everyday, then I use my NARS Sheer Glow foundation in the shade 'Punjab' for special occasions as it's expensive. I love them both as they both give a similar glowy finish, medium coverage to full coverage, the Rimmel one is a little more thicker than the NARS and looks more natural and blends into your skin more, the Rimmel has a scent to it as the NARS one doesn't have a scent at all


I love to use my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, the shade I have at the moment is 'Light 2', This concealer is great for under the eyes covering up dark under eye circles, also it's amazing for covering up any blemishes also, it has a matte finish to it and it is so affordable which is also why I love it so much, it's just a great everyday concealer if you're looking for one which is affordable but does the job great.


So for powder I use my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in the shade 'Transparent', This powder again is a great drugstore find which is only a couple of pounds, and again does its job great.


For my eyebrows I like to use my MAC eye shadow in 'Charcoal Brown', even though it's for the eyes, it's just a great shade for my eyebrows, and it stays put all day and all night no matter what I am doing.


Next is my trusty NARS bronzer in 'Laguna', I love this bronzer so much, I love to use it to blend my foundation into my neck and it gives me great cheek bones when I contour with it. It has tiny shimmery gold particles in it but that doesn't transfer onto your face, it is a little pricey but it is a great bronzer.


The blusher I'm using right now is my Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono Blush in the shade 'Santa Rose', it's a lovely subtle pink rose shade, very natural looking on the cheeks and has a matte finish. Very affordable also!


My highlighter I currently keep in my makeup bag is my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle' this shade is great for medium to dark skin tones as it has that lovely tan/golden shimmer to it, it's great on the tops of the cheek bones and also it's a great brow bone highlight


I use the Models Own eyelash curlers. Then at the moment I am just using this old mascara I found in my makeup storage as I don't currently have a mascara!


These are the 3 lip products I will use everyday, my Tanya Burr Lip gloss in the shade 'Aurora', this lip gloss is the BEST lip gloss I have EVER tried, it glides so easily onto the lips, it has great stay power through the day/night, and it is not one bit sticky! I like to use my Maybelline Baby Lips in the shade 'Cherry me', this keeps my lips hydrated all day/night, and just gives a lovely berry tint to my lips, for night time I like to wear my Nivea Essential Care Lip balm, this lip balm is so hydrating and keeps my lips from getting dry.


Finally, I always like to keep some sort of spot cream with me just in case a spot just came up, I'm not sure where this one is from as my mum just bought me it, but it has Tea Tree and Witch Hazel in it, these are great as they are both healing agents and disinfectant, great for blemishes!


So that's all I have in my main makeup bag, I will list down below where you can get all of these prodcuts from!


Products mentioned:

My makeup bag is very old guys so they don't have them anymore!
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: Boots
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation: House of Fraser
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: Boots
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: Boots
MAC Charcoal Brown Eye Shadow: House of Fraser
NARS 'Laguna' Bronzer: House of Fraser
Rimmel Blusher: Boots
MAC Highlighter: House of Fraser
Models Own Eyelash Curlers: Boots
Rimmel Mascara: Boots
Tanya Burr Lip Gloss: Feel Unique
Maybelline Baby Lips: Boots
Nivea lip Balm: Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment