Monday 3 March 2014

What's in my clutch?

I don't like to carry loads in my clutch bag, I like to keep everything I carry to a minimal and down to the things I actually need! I think when you're going out, you don't want to be carrying around a big heavy bag with you, when half of the things in their you probably wont need, so here are some essentials I need to bring out with me on a night out and nothing more


Clutch bag: My clutch bag at the moment is just one from Ebay, it was originally meant to be used for my prom at school, but it didn't come in time! So now I just use it whenever I go out! It also comes with a silver handle if you would rather carry it on your shoulder than in your hand, this clutch bag is just a lovely satin material and just the right size for me

Makeup essentials: When you're on a night out usually it can get quite hot when there is lots of people crowded in one room, so I carry my powder brush and my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 'Transparent' to touch up my T-Zone if things start to get very hot. Then I carry the lipstick or lip gloss I will be wearing that with me as that will always need to be topped up from talking, drinking and eating, this one I have included is my Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade 'Fire & Ice' which is a vibrant pink toned red. Also carrying around a concealer I find is quite important, I always wonder what if a spot just came up! I'm using the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade 'Light 2'. I also like to carry a mini sample perfume with me, which is so much easier than carrying a big perfume bottle, this one is the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. Then lastly I will take my compact mirror, this one I think is just from Asda, just so I can touch up easier just in case there isn't a mirror where I am going

None beauty essentials: So other things I like to take apart from makeup is my Iphone of course, money and chewing gum just to keep my breath minty fresh!

Love Chantelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment