Saturday 8 March 2014

My February Favourties

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be doing my February favourites, I know it's a tiny bit late but I thought that I would just put it up anyway because it's my first monthly favourites blog so this is very exciting for me.

Makeup: NARS Sheer Glow foundation in the shade 'Punjab' recently, I like to blend it into my skin using my Real Techniques expert Face brush. This foundation has a lovely dewy sheer glow finish to it and is a medium to full coverage, great flawless finish and lost wearing.

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in the shade 'Blonde', It's a sharpen pencil with a brow brush on the lid which is more of a pencil consistency than a wax texture, it just gives me amazing natural full looking eyebrows, it's also so affordable.

So next up is a lip gloss and it's my Tanya Burr lip gloss in the shade 'Aurora', This lip gloss is just amazing, it's not sticky and has such great pigmentation, lasts all day with amazing colour pay off, it also has small glitter particles in it!

Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm, I use this every night and it keeps my lips moisturised and is so affordable, it just does the job!

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade 'Soft and Gentle', I love to wear it on the tops of my cheekbones for a shimmer highlight, I also love to wear it in my tear ducts. I love to wear my NARS 'Laguna' bronzer all over my lids, then add this on top! It just gives a lovely golden colour on the lids.


Beauty: I've been loving using my Simple Eye Makeup Remover to remove my eye makeup, It's so gentle on the eyes as our eye area is quite delicate and sensitive and removes all of the makeup gently but affectively, also so affordable! Then for the rest of my face makeup I use Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner, this is just great for taking off all of your makeup and keeping your skin hydrated.I love how it's a cleanser and toner in one, it saves you having to buy a separate toner and cleanser

Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel, this just leaves my skin so soft and smelling amazing, I love the smells of the Soap and Glory products, it's so girly and just makes you feel good. I then apply my Soap and Glory The Righteous Butterthese products just compliment each other so well, and just leave my skin silky and smooth and smelling great

John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir, this is great for keeping your ends hydrated and prevent them from snapping and looking frizzy, great for using on dry or damp hair!

Daisy Nail Lacquer in the shade 'Sachet Pink', this shade is a lovely baby pink and they dry so quickly, I have 2 other colours of them in a lilac and nude shade, they just glide on lovely and dry in an instant and have a great colour pay off.

Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, this fragrance is very feminine and elegant, it's a very fruity flower smell and it's just a lovely go-to fragrance.


Non Beauty: Pirates of the Caribbean DVD box set, I love these films so much, I love the actors and I received this as a Christmas present and haven't been able to stop watching them, I love fantasy films!

I always drink water and nothing else! So I always have a bottle of water with me and it is just the best thing to drink and is healthier for you than fizzy drinks or energy drinks.

These are just some earrings I picked up from primark, I love how summery they are with the pastel shades!


So that's all my monthly favourites for February, I hope you enjoyed it and be sure to leave me a comment on some of your monthly favourties or your must haves recently

Love Chantelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment