Tuesday 11 March 2014

Pretty Back To School Makeup Tutorial

I know that a lot of you who are still in school and want to find new makeup looks to wear back to school, so I thought I would so you my idea of a pretty school makeup, I wish I knew makeup as much as I do now back then because then my makeup would of looked so much better! Anyway the products I use I will write down other great alternatives which will work just as great as the products I am using




Foundation: Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in the colour '102 Light Nude', this foundation gives a lovely natural glowing finish and it smells lovely, it helps to make me look more awake, it also blends into your skin really well so you cant tell you're wearing it.

Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 'Transparent', this just keeps me matte all day long and is so affordable.

Blush: I used a bright pink blush from Asda as it was the only brightest blush I had at the time just for a natural flush on the cheeks.

Highlighter: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter in the shade 'Soft and Gentle', only a small amount of this will make you look glowing and amazing, it can be built up for more of a shimmer full-on  look.

Eyebrows: I used the Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer in the shade 'Blonde' to fill in my eyebrows but for it to look really natural as it is a lighter shade.

Eye Shadow: I used the shade 'Bootycall' from my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette just to brighten up my eyes.

Mascara: Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara, just a thin coat to thicken up my lashes.

Lips: I chose the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip balm in the colour 'Cherry me', it just adds a lovely tint to the lips and keeps them hydrated all day!




So I hope you all enjoyed my little back to school makeup tutorial, I think it's such a lovely pretty makeup which will enhance your natural features and it just gives you a lovely healthy glow to your face, I hope you all enjoy recreating this look! If you do, tweet me a picture @HudsonChantelle or you can tag me in a picture over on Intagram, my Instagram is chantellehudson_, and leave me a comment on what you think of this makeup look

Love Chantelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment