Saturday 8 February 2014

Night Out Makeup Tutorial

Hey guys! Today I thought I would do something a little different for you which is a night out makeup tutorial, you can wear this makeup look on date nights, a night out with your girl friends, a dinner date, to the cinema, literally anywhere you want to. This makeup look can also be toned down to be suitable for a day look, so I'm just going to get straight into it for you and I hope you all enjoy it!

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Moisturiser and Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream on my lips.

L'OREAL True Match Foundation in the colour 'W4'.

Collection lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade '2 light' underneath my eyes just to hide any dark circles that the foundation didn't over.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparent'.

NARS Laguna bronzer for an overall bronzed look.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush' in '010 Santa Rose'.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle' for highlighting cheekbones.

Filling my eyebrows in using 'Tease' from my Urban Decay NAKED 2 palette. Using a small angled brush

I started off by using 'Foxy' from my NAKED 2 palette for my eyeshadow, placing that on my eye lid and through my brow bone, then I used my NARS bronzer through my crease, then added the shade 'Blackout' on my top and bottom lash line.

Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt Volume And Lift Mascara in '001 Kohl Back' for mascara.

Lastly, I went onto applying my favourite lip balm 'MAYBELLINE Baby Lips' in the shade 'CHERRY ME',


Here is a picture of all the products I used, if you have any enquiries about this makeup look I did or anything in general then feel free to message me by using the message box to the left of my blog!


I hope this makeup look helped some of you who needed some inspiration or give you some ideas of what makeup look you can do on yourself or others!

Here are the links to the products that I used!

Simple moisturiser: Boots
L'Oreal foundation: Boots
Rimmel blush: Boots
Rimmel powder: Boots
Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream: (My packaging is limited adition, but this is the exact same product just the original packaging) House of Fraser
Mac mineralize skinfinish: Debenhams
Urban Decay 'NAKED 2' palette: Debenhams
Nars 'LAGUNA' bronzer: House of Fraser
Rimmel mascara: Asda
Maybelline baby lips lip balm: Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment