Tuesday 18 February 2014

Natural Everyday Makeup

Hey everyone! Today I thought I would do an everyday makeup tutorial since I have recently done a 'night out makeup tutorial' on my blog. This makeup look would be suitable for going to school/college/work, going out for the day with family and friends or if you was nipping out of the house for a couple of hours. So I generally wear this kind of makeup look everyday, if not, I wear even less makeup than I do here, I like to keep my makeup looking fresh and healthy

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser to keep skin moisutrised.


L'Oral True Match foundation in 'W4' with fingers for a more natural look, great foundation with a natural matte finish and a medium coverage.


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 'Transparent' through t-zone, great powder, will keep you matte all day!


Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in the shade '010 Santa Rose' on the apples of my cheeks, this is a lovely rose peach colour great for all skin tones, so affordable too!

If you feel like after this stage, you need to fill in your eyebrows, then go ahead and do so, but I have just had my eyebrows tinted a couple of days ago, so at the moment they're looking pretty full already


Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt Volume And Lift Mascara' in '001 Kohl Black' only to my top lashes.


Tanya Burr lip gloss in the shade 'Aurora', I love this lip gloss so I have a feeling i'll be using this pretty much everyday.


Here are all the products I used, as you can see I haven't used much at all!


Here is a list of links to all of the products I used!

Simple moisturiser: Boots
L'Oreal foundation: Boots
Rimmel blush: Boots
Rimmel powder: Boots
EOS lip balm: My Natural Market
Rimmel mascara: Asda
Tanya Burr lip gloss: Feel Unique

No comments:

Post a Comment