Monday 24 February 2014

My Winter Must-Haves!

Hey everyone! So when it becomes winter, we all have some essentials we love to have during winter! I thought I would show you some of my winter must-haves that I love to use at winter time to get me in the winter mood, also into the festive mood for Christmas! I would love to know what your must-haves are for winter so leave me a comment below or tweet me at Chantelle Hudson

 Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Moisturiser as it keeps my skin lovely and moisturised and my Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream to keep my lips nourished preventing me getting chapped lips, this is my holy grail lip product!


'Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter' for my body moisturiser, this smells so so so amazing I cannot rave enough about this product, I like to apply this after I have had a bath and it keeps my skin lovely and hydrated but also leaves it smelling beautiful.


I love to have my room smelling Christmassy and amazing for winter time, but this year I went with a more subtle sweet smell than a Christmas smell and I use the 'Yankee Candle' in the scent 'Vanilla Frosting', it's a lovely sweet sugary smell and you can't go through winter without having a scented candle burning


To keep me warm in the winter time I love to wear fluffy socks to keep my feet cosy and warm, these are just some fluffy socks from primark. I always buy every year a pair of Christmas pyjamas, this year I went for the traditional red and navy blue pattern with reindeer's on them! These pyjamas are so adorable and I wore these on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and they are so comfy and are lovely and fluffy inside! These are also from primark!



'Ruby Cotton' from the 'Fearne Midnight Manicure' collection and Barry M nail polish in the shade 'Berry Cosmo', I like to wear the red sparkly one towards Christmas and the dark plum shade for the rest of the winter season.


I also love to wear berry, dark toned lip sticks and lip glosses to keep in with the winter theme, I love to use my 'Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Cherry Me', I love this lip balm, it gives a lovely berry tint to the lip and keeps your lips moisturised throughout the winter days


I love to wear perfume throughout the years but for winter time I like to keep the scent less fruity, so I love using my Jimmy Choo perfume, this perfume has such a unique scent with warm, rich, woody depths, it's an intelligent scent so if you're looking for a perfume which is more intelligent this is the perfect one


I love to use my Father Christmas mug which I got from Brigg Garden Centre when they had there Christmas stuff out! This is my go-to mug for any hot drinks, definitely towards Christmas time to get me in the festive mood.


I love wearing fluffy cosy jumpers, this year I chose to wear my Topshop jumper, I love the detailing around the neck line, it makes the jumper look beautiful and able to be warn with anything! It's such a pretty jumper it's my staple jumper for winter


I hope you all enjoyed my little blog post on my winter must-haves, maybe it gave you a few ideas for what essentials you need for winter! Be sure to check out my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter which are all linked on my blog

Here are where you can get these products from:

Simple Moisturiser: Boots
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream: House of Fraser
Soap And Glory Body Butter: Soap And Glory
Yankee Candle: Asda
Fluffy Socks: Primark (they don't have an online shopping webasite, sorry guys!)
Fearne Cotton Nail Polish Set(only at Christmas): Boots
Barry M Nail Polish: Asos
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm: Boots
Jimmy Choo Perfume: The Perfume Shop
Chrismtas Mug: Brigg Garden Centre (only available at Christmas)
Topshop Jumper: Topshop
Christmas PJ's: Primark (they don't have an online shopping webasite, sorry guys!)

Love Chantelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment