Friday 14 February 2014

My Drawings

Hey guys! I thought I would post something a little different today and something more about myself, which is a few pictures of my drawings. I love to draw in my spare time and in whatever time I get to, It's just so relaxing and you forget the world for a while, I usually draw and play music in the background, sometimes slow music and sometimes fast depending on the mood I'm in. So I love to draw things like flowers such as roses as you will see, and anything unique and beautiful, I wouldn't say I'm the best drawer in the world, but even though I still love to do it anyway.

Here's a few drawings I have in my book, my book is a little shabby as I have had it for a while, I decided I wanted to decorate it with ripped news paper and cut out love hearts from a Beatrix Potter wallpaper left over from my sister using it in her room, I didn't know what else to do to the front cover but I knew I didn't want to leave it just blank.


I get inspired by my Dad, he's a professional tattoo artist and drawer, his tattoos and drawings are amazing I hope one day I will be as good as him, he was the one who taught me to draw, he is like my role model, he gets these amazing ideas for what to draw, then with a few squiggles from a pencil onto a piece of paper and he's created something beautiful, he also does paintings and canvases and sells them to people.

He has his own Facebook page if you would like to check it out at NeedleZink where he displays all his tattoo drawings and designs he's done on other people, I would appreciate it so so much if you went and just liked his page, he works so hard and loves what he does, ever since he hurt his back in his old job, he could no longer work there, so he turned to what he could to best, drawing, and made a career out of it all by himself without any help and he's done so well, I'm a very proud Daughter

Thank you for reading my blog, I thought it would be something a little different and fun to share with your guys, make sure to check out my Dad's Facebook page NeedleZink

Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment