Saturday 1 February 2014

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick

I was lucky to be given the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick as a gift which was unwanted from who gave it to me, and thought it would be a great beauty product to review as I know a few people who love and rave about this lipstick, but since it's Chanel, you of course want to know everything about this lipstick of theirs before you purchase it as it's quite expensive and you don't want to be wasting your money

As I received this as an unwanted gift, unfortunately the packaging it came in was thrown away, but you can easily see what the packaging looks like by Googling it on Google Images, I know the packaging is a thin and small rectangular box shaped like the lipstick shape, also with the same colours as the lipstick, shiny black with gold

I love the packing on Chanel products, I think it makes them look more expensive than they already are, but also posh and very elegant, and of course, it has the Chanel logo on top of the lipstick lid in white. I think the gold ring around the middle of the lipstick just brings it all together



The chanel lipstick comes in lots of different beautiful shades, I happened to receive the shade '55 ROMANCE'. I think this colour is the perfect colour, it matches so many different skin tones. It's a lovely hot pink toned lipstick with a hint of rose, I wouldn't ever wear hot pink lipstick I think it's too much for me for everyday! But since this shade has that tint of rose toning down the brightness makes it very wearable for any occasion and I wear this lipstick almost every day on top of my Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in 'Cherry Me' which can be bought at Boots if any of you are interested

This lipstick is seriously moisturising, it keeps my lips moisturised for hours! It glides onto your lips perfectly like it was a lip moisturiser but the lipstick is still so pigmented in its colour, it has a very glossy finish keeping the lips looking natural. After I've applied my lipstick I like to blend it into my lips with my finger just to make it look even more natural and like it could be my own lip colour



I would say this lipstick is quite expensive but they're such good lipsticks you just cant resist! They have amazing stay power and even after the gloss of the lipstick has rubbed off, it leaves a natural stain on your lips. I would definitely recommend this lisptick as a very special gift to a loved one, every girl loves a little bit of Chanel so you can't go wrong!



You can of course by this lipstick from the Chanel website, or other alternatives such as House of Fraser and Debenhams, either in store or online

No comments:

Post a Comment