Tuesday 28 January 2014

NARS 'Laguna' Bronzer

Hey guys! Today I wanted to review the famous Nars Laguna Bronzer, I hope this is useful to most of you! So, there is a long story behind me purchasing the bronzer such as all the hesitation I had! But I can gladly say that I 100% am glad that I now own it! You may hear lots of people rave about this bronzer but some forget to state ALL the details you need to know before you buy!


Firstly, I would like to comment on the packaging it comes in, I think NARS has done great with this, they have kept it simple but looking sleek at the same time! Just by looking at the package you can definitely tell that this product is no drugstore business!


Now as you can probably tell already, that this bronzer is great for travelling with! I think it is the perfect handbag size, flat and thin to fit anywhere in your handbag whether your handbag is very large or quite petite! I love the black and white writing on the packaging also, again, NARS here are going with the simple and sleek look, keeping it looking fresh and cool, and we all know that black and white go with ANY colour!



I love the fact that the bronzer comes with a compact mirror inside, this makes it so much easier to apply on the go! It also means less essentials in your handbag as you will have a mirror to use for all your makeup instead of having to remember to bring a separate mirror, and if you're like me, you won't remember to bring one! But with NARS all you need to remember to bring is the bronzer!


Now onto the most important thing about NARS Laguna Bronzer.. the bronzer itself!! I have to say I am most pleased about the colour of the bronzer, there is no orange, muddy look to the bronzer, so this bronzer works on ALL skin colours! I have tried this bronzer on the palest of skins to naturally tanned and the NARS Laguna Bronzer works a dream on both!

The bronzer has slight gold glitter particles in it, but not much at all, when applied to the skin the bronzer seems matte, the particles are mainly there to make the matte bronzer look more natural and give it the natural glow and not fake like most matte products can look if you apply to much! No body wants that full matte dull looking face!

This bronzer will last you years, it may seem like you aren't getting much product at all with it, but it is so highly pigmented you only need the tiniest amount on your brush to get your desired look!

The only slightly negative thing I could say is that when the bronzer hits pan it does have a tendency to crumble! That for me is not a problem at all, but I thought I would give you all a heads up to be prepared as this might happen, then you can just be extra careful when almost hitting pan on your bronzer

When I first saw the price of the bronzer, I said to myself instantly that I would never waste that much money on a bronzer, but knowing how much you actually get for your money soon changed my mind! You can get hold of this bronzer easily from the NARS website or in store and online at House of Fraser , ASOS, Selfridges and John Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment