Thursday 24 September 2015

Autumn Makeup Wishlist 2015

I've seen quite a few products lately which I really want for Autumn and I put the full blame on Youtubers and when I get bored I just like to search makeup and I end up finding quite a lot of things which I don't have and I really want.

Towards Autumn I always get excited for the season as it's my favourite, and I get excited to update my makeup collection to suit the colder months, this includes darker lip shades, shimmer for the eyes and cream products for the skin.

These are the staple products which I want for this season....

Charotte Tilbury Luxury Palette 'The Dolce Vita'
So many people love Charlotte Tilbury as her products are such a good quality, but I don't actually own anything from her! Some things are really expensive but they look so pretty I just really want them, such as this palette, it has the most stunning shades which are right up my street, warm golds and browns! I can tell by looking at the product and the reviews that it's worth the money and it's the top thing I want this year

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick 'Birkin Brown'
Another Charlotte Tilbury product, because I got carried away browsing on her site and fell in love with this lip shade, it reminds me of one of my other lipsticks which is my favourite and I always use, Mac Jubilee. To me it's the perfect brown nude shade, slightly darker than your natural lip shade is the kind of nudes I go for

Nars Multiple 'Orgasm'
I always see Tanya Burr use this product which really got me into it as it looks so beautiful on her and I love using cream products, this is the famous Nars blush in Orgasm, but in a cream stick form, and cream products work better with my skin, I also prefer the way they look, being more natural and less powder like

Real Techniques Bold Metal Brush
For a long time now I have wanted one of these brushes but never got round to purchasing one as they are quite a big investment in just a makeup brush, but it's coming to the time now where I must get one as they are such good quality and are the softest brushes you'll ever feel, they also just look so glamorous, I think they would look amazing stood in your makeup brush collection

Love, Chantelle

Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment