Monday 22 December 2014

Lip Products For Winter/Christmas

Whatever season of the year, I just love a nude/berry rose toned lip, as you may figure out from the lip products I am about to show you, but lip products are what I love to wear the most and find easiest to change up in your makeup routine, so I thought I would share with you my top lip products I love to use in the colder seasons and Christmas time!

L-R: Relvon Lip Butter 'Sugar Plum', 'Pink Truffle', Soap & Glory Gloss Stick 'Nudist', 'Raplumsel', Clarins Instant Light Lip perfector '04', Mac Lipstick 'Jubilee' & 'Rebel'.



These are really pigmented lip butters which are really hydrating on the lips, these 2 are my favourite shades and are the shades which suit my skin tone the most, also I love plum and rose toned lip products so these are perfect for me

These are more of a gloss form in a stick, they have a lovely pigmentation to them but leave a lovely slight gloss finish, the first shade is the perfect nude shade for me, they also have a really lovely vanilla scent to them!

This isn't really a winter shade, but I just love the effect of it, it's a lipgloss in a tube applicator and gives a sheer tint to the lips, but it seems to make my lips looked really plumped and the gloss finish looks amazing, it just makes my lips look perfected

Jubilee is a creamy formula with a hydrating finish, it's basically a medium toned brown nude shade, great for the paler and slightly tanned skins as I find, also for darker skins but I'm not too keen on this on medium tanned skin, for example when I bronze up my skin as my lips seem to disappear. Rebel is the perfect plum toned dark lip, it's not too dark to be hard to wear, but it's bold enough to make a statement

What's your favourite lip product for Winter?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment