Friday 2 January 2015

December Favourites



Apart from the beautiful, unique packaging, this mascara has been my holy grail product, it pushes up your lashes making your eyes more open, gives length, volume and separation, which is everything I want in a mascara, I do believe half the price is for the actual packaging for the product, but I don't mind because I love having products with amazing packaging


This shade is gorgeous if you're looking for a perfect brown tone nude, it's a great dark nude for more fair skins and a great light toned nude for darker skin tones, it's also really creamy and not drying on the lips, also of course it smells like vanilla like all Mac lipsticks do


This is one of favourite eyeshadow products which I own, it's a creamy shadow in a stick form which makes it really easy to apply and blend, it also sets which means it's really long lasting and does not budge at all, so you can wear it as long as you want without worrying that it'll smudge off, this shade is a deep purple plum with silver glitter running through it


This is in my everyday makeup routine as for everyday I like to go for natural, light makeup, and this concealer is a light-medium coverage concealer which really brightens the under eye area, it's quite liquidy which makes it easy to blend out and the brush applicator makes it easy to apply, the shade I have is a peach tone which means it really does brighten


This is the concealer I lean to when I really need to cover something up on my face, such as any breakouts, I also wear this to occasions and evenings out as it gives a full coverage flawless finish, it doesn't look cakey but it covers everything you need it to, it also is really long lasting especially when you set it


This is also something which crept its way into my everyday makeup routine, the bronzer shade isn't orange toned and has small glitter particles which just makes your skin look less matte and dull, and the highlight shade is a champagne with a really amazing glow to it, not glittery at all, and for the price, you cannot go wrong


I love using this to set my under eye concealer, but you can use it anywhere which needs brightening, it's a translucent powder with light reflecting particles to really brighten up any area, it also helps my concealer to crease less as I have a huge problem with concealer creasing on me


What's your December Favourites?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment