Monday 10 November 2014

Mini Haul/Review

I haven't really been shopping recently but I have picked up 3 things over the month and thought I would show you what they are but also do a little review on them too...




NYX Lipgloss 'Beige' £6 -
This is a high shine lipgloss which is a gorgeous true pink which is more of a dark pink, it smells amazing like cherries and glides on the lips perfectly, it also is a reasonable price to say how pigmented it is and is long wearing for a lipgloss, but it wouldn't last all day like no lipgloss would



Maybelline Gel Liner -
I've never actually owned a gel eyeliner until today as I needed it to create a tiger look with tiger stripes down one side of my face for work, liquid liner wouldn't work for this as it would just crack, and I've seen a few people use this one so I decided to pick this one up, it's so pigmented and soft so you don't have to be heavy handed with it, it also comes with a brush which is a bonus, although I don't wear eyeliner for everyday I would recommend this as it lasted on my all day and didn't budge



Maybelline Fit Me Conealer '20' -
Since it was 3 for 2 in boots, I decided to pick this up along with my gel liner and glitter liner which I used for work, as I was in need of a new concealer and this one I have had my eye on for a while, it's a lovely light consistency but still gives a good coverage, I like to use this under my eyes and I'm definitely wanting the foundation in the fit me line, it doesn't crease as much on me as all concealers crease on me which I'm loving so much


What's your top drugstore product?

Love, Chantelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment