Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | 2014

My favourite time of the year is Christmas, I love all of the festive makeup and gifts which come out, and I know it's always hard to by for girls whether it's your girlfriend, mum, sister, daughter, grandmother, hopefully in this gift guide I have included a wide range of top selling products which every girl would love, also in categories of prices all ranging from under £10 up to over £50, so I guarantee there will be something in here for the person you're buying for. Happy shopping!

The best websites to look for gifts I would recommend are:
£10 and under
£10-£20



£20-£30 

£30-£40


£40-£50


£50+
Lush All I Want For Christmas Gift Set £99.95

What gift sets have you seen recently?

Love, Chantelle

Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment