Monday 13 October 2014

My Favourite Eye & Lip Combination For Autumn/Winter | Collab With Mandarie

The lovely Mandarie and I have decided to collaborate today to make a post on what our favourite eye & lip combination is for Autumn|Winter, she's a lovely blogger so be sure to check out her post straight after you've read mine! Mandarie's post

We all have a favourite eye product and lip product we love wearing together, sometimes we change it throughout the seasons but sometimes we keep it for all seasons, from buying new products regularly mine always seems to change each year! It was so hard for me to put just one lip product as I have so many which I love to wear in the Autumn/Winter, but this is what I chose..



This year my eye and lip combination is Urban Decay Naked Palette 'Toasted' and Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 'Raplumsel'

This eyeshadow is a very unique shade as I don't think I've seen anything else like it, I would describe it as a mauve neutral pink with gold shimmer specks in it, this compliments my blue eyes and olive skin tones as mauve and berry/plum shades always do. This shadow is very buttery and easy to apply as all of the shades are from the palette. It adds a puff of smoke to your eyes, not been smoky at all and very wearable for day or evening..

I paired it with this gloss stick as again these are the two shades which compliment my skin and eyes and are the shades I love to wear for the colder seasons, also going into the colder months it keeps my lips lovely and hydrated, it's not overly glossy, but it has just the right amount, also they're very pigmented and easy to apply in it's stick/pencil form, they also smell like vanilla!


What's your favourite eye & lip combination for Autumn/Winter?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment