Tuesday 23 September 2014

Mac 'Rebel' Lipstick

I can now officially say I own my first Mac lipstick, it look me long enough! I have been eyeing up this shade for a while now and finally decided it was time to buy it for myself as it's coming into Autumn/Winter now, and this type of shade is the shade I love to wear in makeup and clothes. 



My first impressions
On the actual lipstick shade, i was very surprised to say it's very dark! I was expecting a purple/pink shade from the swatches I saw of it but this is a very deep plum shade so I am currently trying to find ways of making it more wearable for myself, such as applying it with a lip brush or dabbing it slightly into my lips for a subtle look, as I am not very daring with dark shades at all!

But for the actual lipstick it's a satin finish which leaves a natural finish, not glossy or matte, but keeps the lips from drying, one thing I do love about Mac lipsticks is the smell of them! They have a lovely sweet sort of vanilla scent to them!

Overall this is a lovely lipstick if you're into dark and daring shades..



What's your favourite Mac lipstick?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment