Thursday 20 November 2014

Christmas Must-Haves!

Today I thought I would share with you all my take on what I think everyone should have at Christmas time! Even though it's still far away, we all should be prepared and have these things ready for when it's here! Here are my picks for this Christmas..

Yankee Candle - 'Christmas Eve'

I literally only use Yankee Candles when the colder months come as I always only love the ones which smell festive! This one is one I am really looking forward to getting this year mainly for the name, also I love the festive colour, but this one smells quite fresh like the cold outside on a winter night, or the smell of your living room like the Christmas Tree

Big Coat - River Island


Every girl needs a big coat at Christmas right? This is the one I've been keeping my eye on this year as I love the fur lining on it! It just looks so cosy and warm

Fluffy Festive Socks


Anything and everything Christmas themed I just love so much, so when all of the festive patterned socks come out I am right in there to get some, they just look so cute and of course keep your feet lovely and warm

Dark Lipstick/gloss - Revlon Lip Butters 'Pink Truffle & 'Sugar Plum'


These must be my all time favourite lipsticks, the shades are right up my ally for Christmas time as they both compliment my skin tone very well, they are also so moisturising and we all need moisture put back into our lips from the cold drying them out!

Christmas Music, Mug and Film

This basically sums up a Christmas night in for me, having a festive film or music on, drinking a huge Christmas mug full of hot chocolate, I am all about getting into that Christmas mood

Festive Nail Polish - Essie 'Leading Lady'

Finally, we all need that staple Christmas nail polish we love to wear in the month of December, so this is my pick! It's a really sparkly Christmas red, definitely screams out Christmas!

What are your Christmas picks, let me know in the comments, I would love to know!

Love, Chantelle

Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment