Friday 1 August 2014

Mini Drugstore Haul!



Boots had a buy one get one half price on selected Revlon products and I was eyeing up a product of theirs so I had to treat myself!

I had my eye on this foundation for a while now as I have heard good things, I would match it with L'Oreal True Match Foundation 'W4' to this foundation in the colour '21 Nude', them 2 shades are exactly the same! This foundation is basically a dupe for the L'Oreal one just it has a glowy dewy finish which I love.

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter '001 Pink Truffle'
This was the lip butter I originally went onto boots to get but since there was an offer, I decided to choose another colour as well, this shade is a nude brown slight purple tint lip butter, so buttery and has amazing pigmentation for a lip butter.

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter '085 Sugar Plum'
This is more stronger purple plum shade but not too overpowering, just the right amount of colour is given, again so buttery and lovely to apply.

I saw Velvetgh0st, the YouTuber rave about this and it looked amazing on her so I just had to get it and it is just as nice in person which I'm so chuffed about, of course as it is in the name, this has more of a gloss finish than the Revlon lip butters but is still so easy to apply, I also love how it's in like a crayon like applicator. I love these I really want to get the other shades!

Bottom to top - Revlon Lip Butter '001 Pink Truffle', Revlon Lip Butter '085 Sugar Plum', Soap and Glory 'Nudist'

Revlon Lip Butter '085 Sugar Plum'

Revlon Lip Butter '001 Pink Truffle'

Soap and Glory 'Nudist'

What's your favourite lip product?

Love, Chantelle



No comments:

Post a Comment