Monday 28 July 2014

Mini Birthday Haul


So for my birthday I did a little bit of shopping and I'm really pleased with everything I've got so I thought I would share it with you!

The first things were a couple of clothing items, a really lovely pleated pastel pink skirt from the River Island sale, a white scallop top from Topshop and this blue Jersey top from New Look with daisy's around the neckline and on the straps.



Mask Of Magnaminty - I wanted a face mask which will brighten up my skin making it more healthy looking and which helps imperfections and breakouts, so this one from lush does the job amazingly, this smells super minty with exfoliating grains which exfoliate your skin as you remove it.

Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Toner - This is great for that more gentle exfoliating and removes any excess dirt and cleans and tones your skin.

Chloe Perfume and Victoria Secret body mist in 'Sensual Blush' - I was in need of some new scents and these are so me! Light, slightly fruity but musky and fresh at the same time.

MAC 'All That Glitters' eye shadow -This is a lovely light bronze shade with a slight rose gold tint to it, amazing for everyone!


Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment