Saturday 24 January 2015

Lush Boxing Day Haul

After my Lush finally getting to me about the other week, I had to just sit down and write up this post, I have been waiting for my order to come for weeks and the day has finally come! Their was a crazy rush on Boxing Day at Lush so a few orders where delayed which I understand, now that it's here I can finally get this post up!













Magic Wand Bubble Bar
Drummers Drumming Bubble Bar X4
Christmas Eve Bubble Bar X4
The Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar X3
Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb X2
Dirty Massage Bar
Life's A Peach (Two's A Pear) Massage Bar
Snow Fairy Gift Set (The Godmother Soap, Snow Fiary Sparkle Massage Bar, Magic Want, Snow Fairy Shower Gel)

As you can see, I am more into bubble bars than anything else, I also have my Valentines Day order coming on the way which I will also do a post on! 

What did you get from the Lush Boxing Day Sale?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment