Thursday 8 January 2015

By Terry Ombre Blackstar Cream Shadow Stick 'Misty Rock'

For the longest time I have wanted this and I have never been able to bring myself to buy it as it is quite expensive, so my friend bought me it for Christmas and I am so happy I now have it!


This is a cream eye shadow in a stick form, which makes it really easy to apply it all over your eye lid and also go underneath the eyes too. It is really creamy and easy to apply and blends like a dream, one thing which really surprised me is that is actually sets! I found this out by swatching it on my hand then trying to smudge it away and it would not budge, it surprised me as it applies so creamy it seems like a product which would never be able to set. I literally put loads of pressure into rubbing it off and the only thing that came off was some glitter particles, amazing!



I have the shade Misty Rock which is a deep purple plum shade with silver glitter particles running through it, it's a gorgeous shade for evenings and it really compliments blue eyes. It retails for £28 and they have a huge range of shades, mine was bought from Space NK, if you're really into eyeshadows this is really the one for you, it is very long lasting, it will last you literally days if for some reason you wore it that long!


What's your favourite cream eyeshadow?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment