Thursday 9 October 2014

Halloween Fantasy 'Snow Fairy' Makeup Tutorial | CollabWithMyCurvesAndLashes

Since Halloween is just around the corner, me and the lovely Shanna from 'mycurvesandlashes'  have decided we would both collaborate and do a blog post linking with Halloween and the colder months to come! We came up with a fairy theme! Mine is a good snow fairy (to represent Winter) and hers is a sexy warm evil fairy (to represent Autumn), so go over to her blog straight after you've read my post to see her look! So, lets get right into this..



Base -
Revlon Colorstay Foundation 'Buff' 
Rimmel White Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 'Verve'
This was all about white and light so I went for a lighter shade! This gives a full coverage, flawless finish, to give the effect we have that perfect clear skin which I can imagine fairies have! For that frosty white effect on our cheekbones, temples and down my nose I used a white eyeshadow from Rimmel mixed in with 'Verve' from the Naked 2 Palette to give that super shimmery white/silver glow

Eyebrows -
Rimmel White Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 'Verve'
I used stick glue through my brows to help hold down the shadow I was going to put on them, which was 'Verve' and the white eyeshadow again to give that frosted frozen look

Eyes - 
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 'Verve'
Blue & Lavender Eyeshadows
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
I used 'Verve' all over my lid and used a blue and lavender colour eyeshadows through my crease, when I picture snow fairies these are the colours I imagine they have! I then used Maybelline the falsies mascara on my top and bottom lashes, and a lot of it!

Lips - 
Clarins Instant Lip Perfector in 'Petal'
I kept it simple and used the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector as I picture fairies wearing a lovely nude glossy pink or a rose shade on their lips

Finishing Touches -
Barry M Silver Glitter
To finish of this look, I used the glitter in my tear ducts, on my brow bone and cupids bow, then I used some of my glue on my cheekbones and temples and placed lots of glitter there which helps give that frosted cold effect

This look is super quick and easy but still is really effective, I just put my hair into a side lose braid sort of inspired by Frozen..




What's your Halloween look this year?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment