Tuesday 12 August 2014

Mini High-End Makeup Haul


Lately I have a bad obsession for buying foundations, I bought a couple from Boots and Superdrug so I thought I would treat myself to some more high end foundations. I was also eyeing up this Bobbi Brown product for ages after seeing so many Youtubers loving them so I needed to get one for myself!

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation 'Shade 3.0'  £27 -
 This was only a recent must have after researching the best high end foundations and this one kept creeping up, it also made me want it even more after seeing Kim Kardashian using it on her wedding day, I haven't had chance to use it properly but I have tried a bit on one half of my face, it seems to have a natural finish, not too matte or too dewy, also it lets your skin show through, making it look super natural and like you aren't wearing any foundation, the smell reminds me of Mac foundations, that sort of paint smell, but that doesn't bother me.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 'Shade 4'  £35.50 
Now this I have been wanting for a while after seeing my favourite Youtubers use it a lot, now this gives more coverage than the Urban Decay, but still is a medium coverage which looks natural, has an amazing glowing finish, I would say it's a lighter version of the Nars Sheer Glow which I love. Goes on like a dream!

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick 'Pink Quartz'  £32.50 - 
This is what I was most excited about receiving through the post because it is just so beautiful. They have so many different colours of the shimmer bricks and this one is the one which caught my eye the most as these are my favourite colours, which are like rose golds, pinks and bronze shades, it great that it can be used for more than just highlighting, you can use it as a shimmer blush or glowing bronzer (depending on what colour you get), but also as really good eyeshadows as you can use all the shades together or pick which colours out of the brick to use, amazing pigmentation and colour pay off and definitely worth the money in my eyes.


L - R Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk '4', Urban Decay Naked Skin '3.0'

What's your top high end product?

Love, Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment